Sunday, December 15, 2019

Pushing Past

I don't know why this story is giving me so many problems. It's fighting me, and I'm really not sure how to handle it. Haven't ever had this much problem writing something. Every step of the way it seems I'm running into something that's getting in the way. Not just r/l interrupting things, though that has been an issue. Hard to write much when you can't seem to get enough sleep.

It's more than that though. I got past the first trouble spot, though I will have to go over it all again later, but something just seems off about it all. Not sure what it is, or even how to correct it. Best thing i can think of is to try and power through it and maybe get some insight when the first draft is finished. Not sure though.

I'm really struggling with this, and I'm at a loss on how to fix it.

Silver lining though, I am managing to actually get some work done. Actually quite a bit written down today, but its just tooth and nail every step of the way. Will have to see how it all comes out in the end. I like how it's looking so far, but it's just getting it out in the first place that seems to be the problem.

I dunno, I foresee a lot of heavy edits when I get to that point. At this rate though, that's going to take forever to get to. Maybe I just got all caught up in how easy the first two came to me. Probably doesn't help that the first two , and quite a few after that come to think of it, have been rolling around in my head for years. This is entirely new.

I just had to feel the need to slip something in to change things up. Alter the timeline so to speak. And now I gotta deal with everything that goes along with that. Lucky me.

I'll figure it out. Even if it kills me. though I really hope it doesn't. Even still, what a way to go, huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment