Monday, August 12, 2019

Sleepy Chapter Six

Chapter Six of CHERUBIM is done in its first draft. I'm probably going to have to go back before I continue on, and do a whole lot of rewriting. I'm really not sure if I like what came out. It might be that I was tired when I started, and that didn't get any better as I was writing it. So the chances are I'm going to have to go back and do a massive rewrite sometime after I wake up before work.

That's going to be a lot of fun. But it's got to be done before I can move on and continue on writing the book. I need to be satisfied that Chapter Six is at least good enough for a first draft. Maybe I'll feel better about it when I get some sleep and am able to look at it with a pair of fresh eyes. Either way, i still got a lot of work to do, and my writing time is going to be more limited than it has been these last 10 days since my vacation is going to officially be over tonight.

Lots to do, but am still feeling good about the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment