Monday, August 19, 2019

Progress, is Progress

Now that the weekend is over, once again my writing time for the week is going to be limited due to having to go and do my night job. That's OK. I' think I've made quite a bit of progress today. I've got the stage set up for whats probably going to be a 2-3 chapter action type scene.  And that's not even going to be the last of the action scenes or anywhere near to the climax of the story of CHERUBIM

I've actually got something in mind for a dream-like sequence that may, or may not make it into the book. It's an idea that I may try out and see if it works. It might be a good idea, but then again, it may not fit in with everything else I have going or have got planned.

Heaven is at least being a bit more proactive this time around, and I hope that's going to be some character growth that moves forward with her. Admittedly though, I like how Heaven is right now, and don't want to change her and her personality to much. Get her out of her fear of everything, definitely, change to much of her playful personality, nah I think I'll keep that part.

On the plus side, I think I'm getting the cover of CHERUBIM looking pretty good. It needs a bit more refinement, but I still got plenty of time for that. It's looking good though. I'm even getting ideas for the next in the series too.

Which, by the way, CHERUBIM is giving me ideas to go off of for the next book. I've already got a basic idea of what's going to happen going forward, but I'm having to wait until after I'm done with CHERUBIM to move forward with that. Things in this book, are definitely going to change circumstances that will lead to the next book. It's going to change a lot for the secondary plot I got an idea for at the very least.

It's going to be a fun ride one way or another.

On a side note, been selling a few copies of the Kindle edition, and got quite a few copies out for review, so hopefully that will turn into something good. Let's hope so anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment