Saturday, August 10, 2019

Nightwalker Paperback.

It has been a successful day. Outside of getting a lot of writing done, the paperback edition of NIGHTWALKER is finally ready to go and is available to buy. I'm actually very proud of myself for going through all of that. It's a big step for me.

Now if I could just get the thing to be linked up to the Kindle Edition, and put on my author page everything will be perfect. This is a really big day for me, and I can't believe how excited I am right now. Getting even a single of the who knows how many books I've written on notebooks in print is kinda overwhelming right now.

Wow.

But that doesn't mean I get to just stop. gotta keep on writing, keep on going. CHERUBIM is going really quickly right now. Which is good because I'm on the last stretch of my vacation so my writing will end up slowing down just a bit. Not to much though, I think I've worked out a pretty good schedule for things. I just have to keep at it and hopefully not get burned out by things.

Yeah that's so not gonna happen.

Once I get started writing its hard for me to actually stop. So, lets keep this ball rolling shall we.

No comments:

Post a Comment