Saturday, August 10, 2019

Cherubim First Draft

The first draft of CHERUBIM is going pretty well I think. Already working through the first three chapters while I deal with the paperback of NIGHTWALKER. Apparently there were some issued with the title page. That should be sorted out by now however. At least I hope so.

But like i said CHERUBIM is going really well. Got the short prologue knocked out with a nice little scene that sets up  the mood and basic premise of the story I think. Already had a gunfight and a car chase in the first chapter.

I think this one is going to be a bit more action and blood than NIGHTWALKER, but we'll have to see how it goes. The easy part is that I can hear my characters conversations and their personalities, so its making things a lot easier to put down on paper. A lot of it may not last once I get into the rewrite phase, but I'll worry about that later.

Back to work, back to trying to make sure NIGHTWALKER is fully published on paperback.

No comments:

Post a Comment