Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Going and going.

Chapter Fourteen of CHERUBIM is well on its way. A pretty violent and bloody little scene if I do say so myself. Still got quite a lot to go on it still, and unfortunately, no time left tonight to finish it up. The need to pay bills means I have to set everything aside for now, and come back at it tomorrow all fresh and ready.

Hopefully anyways.

I did get my paperback copies of NIGHTWALKER today. Not quite what I expected. They turned out great. The cover looks all glossy and neat looking, doesn't seem to be any print errors. But, for 197 pages, its a bit thin and at 6x9, definitely not what I was expecting. So I'm having to make some adjustments to CHERUBIM's formatting, particularly the font size and all that, to make it presentable for a smaller 5x8 which is more the size I was expecting from a paperback.

Oh well.

It's still a really good feeling being able to hold my own book in my hands though. This is gonna be with me the whole rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment