Friday, August 9, 2019

Debut Novel



NIGHTWALKER, my debut published novel, is now waiting on Amazon to finish up its review process for the paperback version of the book. I'm actually pretty excited about this whole process. I've been writing for most of my life, mostly in old spiral notebooks, but I just haven't been ready to go down the whole actually get something published path.

NIGHTWALKER is 297 Pages and over 71k words,of me put down on paper. I'm nervous, worried, and excited all at the same time. Just one step at a time.

I'm taking a big leap here, but I'm feeling pretty good about how everything has turned out so far. I've already gotten one chapter done on the next book in the series CHERUBIM. It's going good so far. Let's hope it stays that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment