Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Revisions

So, while I was working last night, I was going over what I'd written so far in Chapter Eight in my head, and it struck me that I already needed to clean some things up. Actually I have to clean up a few things perspective wise in a few of the previously written chapters, and I'll most likely have to go through the whole thing again at some point.

When I began writing CHERUBIM, I had an idea for a single perspective narrative, that now that I think about it , and now that I've started writing, probably isn't going to work. So I'm going to have to change some things up here and there to make it fit in better, and read better. It's really a real big pain is what it is.

Making changes right in the middle of writing, added to the decreased amount of time I have available to write is slowing things down quite a bit. I did manage to clean up and finish Chapter Eight, but that's about as far as I've been able to go tonight. At this rate, this book is going to take forever to finish.

But I look at it this way, I'm getting a pretty good rhythm down, and while it may seem slow to me, it may actually work out for the best as far as writing quality goes. So it may be a good thing. We'll have to see when how things go in the long run. I may have to change things up here and there.

So far, so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment