Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Light Day

It was a light day today. It took me far longer than it should have to finishing up just a single chapter today, but I did finally get something done. I feel it was necessary to deal with and finish up the fallout from a few chapters earlier. I'm not sure how far this is going to go, but I have to start getting things set up for the next few chapters, and the final act of CHERUBIM.

I hit almost 70k with this chapter, and I've still got quite a ways to go. Book II is definitely going to be a bit longer than NIGHTWALKER is. This is actually a pretty good thing in my opinion. I'm getting back into the flow of writing and the story that's coming out is showing it. Hopefully I'm improving in my writing too.

Only time will tell on that part, but I'd like to think my writing skills are improving even if it's only a bit by bit. I'm also improving the cover for CHERUBIM too, I think I've gotten a pretty good feel for the novel cover, and I may have just a little bit of tinkering to do on it still, but I think all in all, I'm pretty satisfied with how it all turned out.

Things are coming together, and it's almost time to start the next phase of the novel writing process. But that's for a later date, as I've some work left to do on the first draft before I can continue on. Still, the project is coming together better than I expected.

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I am having issues checking out your site. I cannot find any information pertaining to your book. I hope you can offer me some help. Sorry to bother you.

    Adriana Lucas
    lsarkard AT gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a problem. There are two links on the right side of this blog page that will take you to the Amazon page under the City of Angels heading under the bio.

      Delete