Thursday, August 29, 2019

Nightwalker Cover update

I did a little bit of tweaking on the cover of Nightwalker after a conversation I had last night. There's an old saying about judging a book by its cover that is unfortunately very true in the publishing industry.

While the original cover wasn't bad per se, it was a bit too simplistic. And with the changes I've been doing with the cover for Cherubim, I'd like to have a nice even theme going for the series on how they look outwardly.

The cover is the first thing people see when they look at a book, and its what they use to judge whether they want to pick it up and look more closely at it or not. So its always good to put your best foot forward so to speak. Plus, this is going to help unify the overarching look of the series as a whole.

It's not a complete change, but it does look different, and better in my opinion. I've already gotten a little bit more interest since uploading the new cover, so we'll have to see where this goes.

Looks good though.


No comments:

Post a Comment